it’s rare that i get to meet… let alone work alongside someone as unique, creative, driven, goal-oriented & business-savvy as me.
i know this guy.
we are confident. we are dreamers. we are doers. there’s no such thing as “it can’t be done!”. we focus on precision, perfection, delivering the highest quality, performing at the highest caliber, doing what is needed to ensure the promises are delivered.
& after just 3 months (which is, on average, 3 times longer than my average client) we finally launched his site. which means 3 times as much chat time than i normally get with clients. 3 times as many emails being flung back & forth. random text messages with giant ideas. bright & early phones calls to discuss the “need of the day”. we truly formed a solid business relationship working together for that long; nearly perfecting the model.
& then he wrote me a review that nearly brought me to tears… those big jumbo tears soaking my cheeks; almost.
his review means more to me than most.
Aimee is in my opinion the best web designer I have ever worked with. For several reasons i make this claim:
1. She’s articulate and knowledgeable in her field of both design and development. The fact that she does this with both websites and blogs is even better.
2. Aimee is a specialist with WordPress and the Genesis framework which allows her to truly offer a premium upgrade of relevant technology with what she does, since she doesn’t spread herself thin trying to please everyone with everything.
3. Aimee is an artist. Since I too am an artist, she understands that the creative process is both art and business. She manages both quite well.
4. While Aimee truly is a one woman show and collaborates with other developers in order to build the site, she has several tutorials and other professionals that she personally knows and can refer for facets of the work that she does not do. She’s got answers and if she doesn’t know, she’ll find out or point you to someone else that does!
5. Aimee is comprehensive with scheduling and utilizes email communication as a primary means of keeping both client and herself accountable and on task. This is critical and one of the primary reasons that she and I were able to successfully complete my “out of the ordinary” work and develop a site that I absolutely love.
6. Finally, Aimee is fun, when she’s not busting balls and giving me my client list of responsibilities and those cute little tutorials so that i can better understand and manage my site.
7. I have already referred a few of my entrepreneurial friends to Miss Aimee Marie and will continue to do so. I think she’s fresh, professional, beautifully assertive and rather easy on the eyes to boot.
Yes, I like Aimee @ Anchored Design
this is the guy. Ahmad Hassan…
you’re quite amazing yourself! Thank you for trusting me with the incredible opportunity to figure you out & deliver a website that reflects you & your aspirations! Dream on!